The Job Hunter’s Guide has all the important information needed to navigate your job seeking journey:
- Informational interviews;
- Writing resume and cover letters;
- Preparing for a job interview;
- Interview do’s and don’ts;
- Questions to expect;
- Answering difficult questions; and
- Interview follow-up.
The Job Hunter’s Guide includes valuable examples and is a must have for employment service agencies, labour boards, career coaches, and job hunters alike.
Samples and References:
A Companion Book to The Job Hunter’s Guide
Click Here to Download **FREE**